from $840 per /wk
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #1
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #7
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #2
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #3
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #5
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #4
- Fall - Sunset Maple Cabin - #6
- Fireplace with Fire!!!
- Sunset Maple Cabin with Split Rail Fencing
- Sunset Maple Cabin from Fulmer Road
- Back of Sunset Maple Cabin showing picnic area
- Back of cabin showing gazebo with glider
- Sunset Maple Cabin front view
- Back of cabin showing picnic area and gazebo
- Side view of Sunset Maple Cabin
- Front of cabin
- Gazebo & Picnic Area at Sunset Maple
- Gazebo with glider
- Sunset Maple Cabin in Snow - 12-30-12
- Entrance way at Sunset Maple Cabin
- Dining area
- Living room showing wood burning fireplace
- Fireplace with Screen
- Living Room with Bear Furniture
- Bedroom with Queen Bed & 2 Single Beds
- 2nd Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed
- 3rd Bedroom with 1 Queen Bed
- Deer Photo on Wall in 3rd Bedroom
- Hallway past 2nd Bedroom to 3rd Bedroom
- Bathroom with tub/shower
- Bathroom tub/shower
- Chipmunk near Sunset Maple Cabin
Sunset Maple Cabin, a beautiful 3 bedroom/1 bath cabin, is named after the wonderful Sunset Maple trees that are to be planted around the cabin. This cabin, acquired in May 2012, is located on Lois Lane, across from Sunburst Locust Cabin.
Sunset Maple Cabin is located adjacent to Sunburst Locust Cabin and is in a private location on the corner of Lois Lane and Fulmer Road.This cabin has a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, coffee pot, toaster, stove, refrigerator, cookware, dishes and silverware. In the large living room area, you will find woodsy bear furniture, television with satellite TV and a large stone wood-burning fireplace. With your comfort in mind, auxiliary gas heat is provided.
Sunset Maple Cabin has a fully-equipped kitchen, living room/dining area, two bedrooms and one bathroom with shower. You will need to furnish towels for your showers. The accommodations, for 1 to 8 guests, include three (3) bedrooms; two with a queen bed in each and one bedroom has a queen bed and two twin beds. Linens for beds are furnished.
Sunset Maple Cabin is situated on over 2 acres of land and is great for viewing wildlife of the area. Included also is an outdoor patio picnic area with fire ring, lawn furniture, picnic table and charcoal grill. This property has 1 Full(s), 2 Single(s), 2 Queen(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
How to Book Online - Mobile Devices
On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
How to Book Online - Normal
Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online.
- Satellite Television
- Picnic Table
- Mountain Views
- Fire Pit
- Coffee Maker
- Charcoal Grill
- Central Heat
- Bed Linens
PoliciesDaily Rate: $150 - $210 per night
Weekly Rate: $840 - $1140 per week
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
PA Lodging Tax - 9.00%
If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation by noon fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date, and we re-book your cabin, your deposit will be refunded less a re-booking fee. Or, if you cancel your reservation and we re-book your cabin, your deposit, less a re-booking fee, may be applied to a future visit within 6 months. You will forfeit your deposit if you cancel within the fourteen (14) day period prior to your reservation date. Persons who arrive late or depart early receive neither a credit nor a refund.
Your deposit to hold your advance reservation is 50% of your rental fee and is to be received within 7 days of making your reservation. Deposits can be paid with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, your bank check card, check, money order, travelers check or cash.
“Our wonderful thanksgiving holiday at Top Hill Cabins.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile
We stayed in the Sunset Maple cabin it was beautiful. We were there over the thanksgiving holiday and loved every moment of it. Can't wait to go back this summer. It was great to be able to take our two dogs on vacation with us they also loved the house and the area.
“My daughter and I come here as often as possible because we know where we can feel peace, relaxation and tranquility.”
Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile
Cook Forest is our vacation wonderland. Everything anyone would want is here. And Lois and Larry cannot even imagine how much my daughter and I appreciate their hospitality and the comfort they provide for us on each and every visit. We more than highly recommend Top Hill Cabins as there is no other place we would want to go on vacation.
Stayed June 2012