When: The first calendar week end in November of each year from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Antique and Specialty Shops
Historic Brookville, Cook Forest on Route 36 North, Route 322 Downtown Brookville and on some side roads. From I-80 Exit 78 at Brookville, use Routes 36, 322 and 28. On each route look for the Gingerbread man to be outside each participating business.
From the quaint downtown of historic Brookville to the charming countryside of farms and forests, you will find unique shops with antiques, quilting items and quality hand made crafts. Also, look for crafters’ homes, an herb farm and an artist’s studio gallery. Plan to spend the night at a local Victorian Bed and Breakfast or a cozy cabin in the woods. Refreshments are served at each location and lunch is available at a participating business.
- The Simple Things, Cooksburg, PA
- Cooksburg Drygoods, Cooksburg, PA
- Merry Mountain Men, Sigel, PA
- The Gathering Basket, Sigel, PA
- Quiet Creek Herb Farm, Sigel, PA
- Marzullos Chain Saw Art, Sigel, PA
- Heirloom Quilting and Antiques, Sigel, PA
- Forty Something, Brookville, PA