Reservation and Cancellation Policy
Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins Rules and Regulations follow:
- Guests furnish their own paper products and towels.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Check-out is on or before 11:00 a.m.
- In-Season — additional persons, over 4 per cabin, is at $15 per person per night up to a maximum of $75 per additional person per stay.
- Off-Season — additional persons, over 4 persons per cabin, is at $15 per person per night up to a maximum of $75 per additional person per stay.
- No additional charge for children 5 and under.
- 2 night minimum stay required at any time.
- 4 night minimum stay during deer hunting season which starts the Monday after Thanksgiving every year
- 3 night minimum stay during major holidays (Valentine’s Day, Presidents’ Day, Memorial Day Weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s
- Weekend rates apply if staying Thursday/Friday, Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Any stay that includes Friday or Saturday nights are at weekend rates.
- Deposits: Your deposit to hold your advance reservation is approximately 50% of your rental fee and is to be received within 7 days of making your reservation. Deposits can be paid with Visa/MasterCard, your bank check card, check, money order, travelers check or cash. Make checks or money orders to Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins, 2808 Forest Road, Cooksburg, PA 16217.
- Rates and Taxes: Rates are subject to change without notice. Your paid deposit does not guarantee future rates. Pennsylvania sales tax of 6% applies to your lodging and a 3% county lodging tax.
- Cancellations: If you find it necessary to cancel your reservation by noon fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival date, and we re-book your cabin, your deposit will be refunded less a re-booking fee. Or, if you cancel your reservation and we re-book your cabin, your deposit, less a re-booking fee, may be applied to a future visit within 6 months. You will forfeit your deposit if you cancel within the fourteen (14) day period prior to your reservation date. Persons who arrive late or depart early receive neither a credit nor a refund.
If making reservations during the winter months, you should expect snow and winter travel conditions. Bad weather is not to be considered a reason for cancellation unless the PA State Police have closed Interstate 80. If this should happen, your non-refundable deposit may be used within 6 months of your current reservation date.
There is also a PDF of our Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins Rental Agreement that you will be asked to read and sign when you arrive for your reservation. Click on the above link to review it before your arrival at our cabins.
Pet Guidelines are at the following link: Pet Friendly Guidelines.