from $980 per /wk
- Sunburst Locust Cabin - Side and Front
- Sunburst Locust Cabin - Front
- Sunburst showing Bridge from Old Hickory Cabin to Sunburst
- Side View showing Deck and Picnic Area
- Sunburst Locust Cabin
- Sunburst Locust Cabin and Sunburst Annex Cabin.
- Picnic area at Sunburst Locust Cabin and the Annex. Charcoal Grill, Firepit, picnic tables.
- Large covered deck on Sunburst Locust Cabin.
- Sunburst Locust Cabin - Snow 12-30-12
- Wood burning Fireplace in Sunburst Locust Cabin.
- Living Room in Sunburst Locust Cabin.
- Living Room and Dining Area Combined.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Dining area at Sunburst Locust Cabin.
- Stairway down from the loft.
- Loft bedroom with Queen bed and 2 single beds.
- Loft Bedroom with Queen bed and 2 single beds.
- Loft Bedroom with Queen bed and 2 single beds.
- Downstairs, first bedroom with a Queen bed.
- Downstairs, second bedroom with a Queen bed.
- Bathroom with a shower.
- The Annex Front
- The Annex Front - Side
- The Annex - Picnic Area Side
- Inside The Annex
- Coffee Pot/Microwave/Fridge Area
- Stove for Heat
- Inside the Annex -
- Bathroom with Sink, Commode and Shower
- Another View of Inside the Annex
Sunburst Locust Cabin features a large wrap-around
deck partially under roof and the rest for sunbathing. This cabin sleeps up to 8 persons in 3 bedrooms. Each bedroom has a queen bed and the loft has a queen bed plus 2 single beds.
Sunburst Locust Cabin has a great room area with a combined kitchen/dining/living room. This roomy cabin is a great place for a family retreat. The entire cabin has been finished with beautiful knotty pine walls making it a cozy atmosphere.
This cabin has a large stone wood-burning fireplace and auxiliary gas furnace for your year round enjoyment. The large built in kitchen includes microwave, electric stove, refrigerator, toaster, coffee pot, dishes, cooking utensils and silverware.
The living room in the cabin has satellite TV, DVD, 1 couch, 2 chairs and wood-burning fireplace. Sleeping arrangements have two bedrooms on the first floor, each with 1 queen bed, and one bedroom in the loft. The loft has 1 queen bed and 2 single beds. Your bed linens are furnished for the bedrooms. There is a bathroom with a shower on the first floor. You will need to furnish your own towels for your showers and your own paper products.
Sunburst Locust Cabin is on 1+ acre of land and includes an outdoor picnic area with fire ring, lawn furniture, a picnic table and charcoal grill. The large wrap-around deck is partially under roof and partially exposed to the sun. The wonderful deck around the cabin gives you an outdoor place to relax while watching the wild life that is plentiful in Cook Forest State Park.
Adjacent to Sunburst Locust Cabin is the Annex Cabin which is only rented with Sunburst for overflow. This Annex Cabin can accommodate 6 persons making both cabins available to a party of 15. The Annex has its own bathroom and separate bedroom, a mini refrigerator and microwave.
This property has 3 Queen(s), 3 Twin(s), 3 Full(s).
Availability & Booking Calendar
- Attractions - Churches
- Attractions - Festivals
- Attractions - Forests
- Attractions - Live Theater
- Bed Linens
- Bird Watching
- Central Heat
- Charcoal Grill
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Cross Country Skiing
- Dining Oven
- Dining Refrigerator
- Dining Stove
- Dining Toaster
- Fire Pit
- Fishing Fly
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Live Theater
- Living Room
- Mountain View
- Outlet Shopping
- Picnic Table
- Satellite Television
- Scenic Drives
- Water Sports
- Water Tubing
- Wildlife Viewing
Weekly Rate: $980 - $1805 per week
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Local Tax - 3.00%
State Sales Tax - 6.00%
“Best cabins in the area!! Wonderful stay”
We have been going to the Cook Forest area for 20+ years, but this is the first time we have stayed at the Top Hill Cabins. We stayed over Labor Day weekend & although the weather wasn't perfect (really hot & then rained some) we didn't mind as the cabin & surrounding area was so nice. We stayed in the Sunburst Locust cabin. This cabin is beautiful both inside & out. You can tell the owners take great pride in their cabins as everything is keep neat, in good condition & well maintained. The cabins sit back off the main road in a wooded setting. They have everything you could need in the cabins (pots & pans, dishes etc.) We loved it so much that we booked it again for next year & plan to keep going here in the future. Well worth the money - Thank you for a wonderful time!!
We stayed in the Sunburst Locust Cabin at Top Hill Cabin and very much enjoyed our stay. The kitchen had everything needed and the entire cabin was super clean...not a dust bunny or crumb could be found anywhere! The owners are friendly and welcoming. We found our Cook Forest getaway home away from home and will certainly be back!
03/07/2011, Faith, Erie, PA