Pet Friendly Guidelines Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins have recently become pet friendly and there are a few guidelines that you should follow if you want to bring your pet to the cabins:
- You must obtain prior approval from Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins. Your dog or other pets must be reported to and approved by us. There are certain pets that are prohibited from our facilities.
- Maximum number of pets per cabin is two (2).
- The fee for each pet is $15 per night (plus tax) in addition to the regular cabin rate.
- Pets must be leashed when outside and kept off the furniture when inside the cabin.
- Pets must be well mannered and house broken.
- Pets must NOT be left unattended or alone in the cabin unless they are crated.
- Crates, pens or carrying case recommended.
- Ultimately you, as the owner, will be responsible for any damages to the premises or injuries to other persons caused by your pet.